Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time is flying by!

I can not believe that we have been home now for almost 2 months. It seems like Zoe has always been a part of our lives and I can't believe how fast time is flying by.
Zoe is doing amazing!!! I apologize that I haven't written in such a long time. Our computer broke and then my hubby got a Mac. I've been wanting one for a while, but I had to relearn some stuff.
So, life is so much fun with 3 children. I love my kids so much! Here are just some photos of what we have been doing lately.
This first picture is a little hint of the birth announcements I am making for Zoe. Hopefully I will get them done soon. I'll post it as soon as the announcements are in the mail. But here is just a taste. We have had the craziest weather here in Utah. Even yesterday (May 24th) we had snow. Snow at the end of May!!! So Martin and Zoe love to ride bikes, unfortunately right now they have been stuck riding bikes most of the time in the garage.
Zoe and Martin are best friends. I think I hear her say Martin's name more than anyone else. Either her yelling at him to give something back or looking for him around the house. They sure love each other (well atleast most of the time they do)
My friend Trish came over the other day with her daughter Liv in this darling pink outfit. I kept asking her where she got it because I loved it. Well, suddenly she produced one for Zoe too. So they could be twins. Here is Zoe by herself.

Here is Zoe and Liv sharing a banana. Already best friends! How cute!!!
Zoe's favorite thing to do in the world is eat! She is being really silly in her highchair today, so I couldn't help to take a picture. Doesn't that smile just melt your heart?
My Little boy Martin is crazy on the soccer field. This was his first year and he loved it!! Although I think he bumped more heads than kicked the soccer ball. He did so good. Calvin also played soccer, but I don't have his pictures yet. I'll post one as soon as I get one. Calvin was a great goalie. I think in one game he blocked 3 balls that almost got in.
Every month each teacher at Calvin's elementary school pick out one student for the Principal's Pride award. We were so happy for Calvin because he was picked for the month of May. He is doing so well in school. He loves to read and is doing great in the French Immersian program. If anyone speaks french and sees Calvin- try it out on him! He will need lots of practice during the summer. Speaking of summer- how is it only 1 1/2 more weeks of school. Yikes all 3 kids at home all day!!!
We were so lucky because Josh's dad and stepmom came and stayed with us for almost 2 weeks, although I wish they could have stayed longer. We had a blast. Grampy's birthday was just a couple of days before Calvin's so we celebrated it together. And of course Martin had to help blow out the candles as well.
As many of you know- I love birthday parties!!! This year Calvin wanted a Mario birthday party. We had a blast. I was Princess Peach, Zoe was Princess Daisy, Josh was Mario and Martin was Louigi. All the boys were also Mario and the girls were Princesses. They came to my Kingdom and had to do all sorts of things for coins and to save the Princess. We had so much fun! I love these kids.
Isn't Princess Daisy beautiful!! She was the hit of the party. I can't take Zoe anywhere without someone running up to say hello. She is the most famous kid on the block. Everyone wants to play with her and talk to her. It is so cute.
Last week something exciting happened. Calvin finally lost his first tooth. Yay!!! However, the tooth behind is already almost in so you can't really see a missing spot in his teeth. He was so excited.

This is the boys the night before the tooth fairy came. They were really excited. I love how close they are. They each had seperate rooms until last year when they begged me to get bunkbeds and sleep in the same room. They are so funny at night when they are talking to each other. I usually just sit in my room and listen to their stories.
Oh and by the way- the Tooth Fairy did come.
Zoe and Martin hang out with me all day while Calvin is at school. Martin only has preschool a couple of times a week so they spend a lot of time together. They love to color. I can't believe how wonderful my boys are to their little sister. They take care of her, get her things, give her way too many hugs and kisses, and love her so much. We are so lucky to have Zoe in our family. Because this is exactly where she belongs.
I am so happy that we can all be together as a family. I feel so blessed that I can't even begin to express the love and joy that I have. I am so thankful for everyone who has been there for our family and for all the love and support we continue to receive. I love my little princess Zoe. She is doing really well. My favorite words she says right now is "I love you". It melts my heart everytime.
We are so lucky!!
I'll try to write more later. I'm just trying to catch up on everything I have missed since our computer broke.
And if anyone is every interested in adoption- please let me know. I would love to help you out with anything. Sometimes we need to go find our children as they don't always come to us. I am so glad that I finally found my daughter Zoe.

No comments: