Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures of Zoe- (Finally!)

Here is my beautiful girl! Finally you get to see the new love of my life Zoe!
We got our approval today from court. We are so excited!!

Here is our first picture we ever received of Zoe. This was our referral picture.

Here are pictures I got of Zoe about 1 week before we met her.


Here is Zoe with Jacqui. She is our Rep here in Rwanda. She bought Zoe this cute little pink dress to wear.

Here are some pictures of Zoe yesterday. This is our first meeting. I blogged yesterday how the meeting went, so today here are the pictures.



Here is Josh in our hotel room playing with Zoe. We were only able to play with her for about an hour. She loved the stacking cups! She is so quiet. I wonder what will happen when she gets home to our loud family.

She didn't cry at all today. I think that we took her during nap time though as she was very tired. But she wouldn't let anyone take her away from me. She would hold on so tight.
I am so lucky! I am so excited to show you my beautiful daughter! I can't wait to bring her home to meet her brothers and the rest of her family!

19 comments:

Lori said...

Aww! Beautiful.

Lynette said...

She is gorgeous! I'm so glad everything went well on the big day! Hoping you get to bring your Zoe home soon to meet her big brothers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! This is Jennifer, who worked with you from CAN last year on your dossier!!! I have been following your blog and I can't tell you how excited I am that you all are there with Zoe and that she is now officially part of your family!!!!! CONGRATS!!! You all did an amazing job from day 1 and got her in less than a year! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

Rutledge 7 said...

Moments you will never forget! We are adopting from Rwanda too and found your blog through another adoption blog. Zoe is absolutely beautiful! Looking forward to following your story!
-Elizabeth
www.rutledges-rutledgereview.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

yay!! It's official! I am an auntie again! Hello, beautiful Zoe:) It's your auntie britt. I love you.

Regan said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! She is so cute! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

my4andnomore said...

Jamie, She is so beautiful. It is so amazing how we all started our journey thru China and for some it led to different paths to reach our children. But in the end we all will have beauiful children from around the world. God bless you and your new family member. The boys are gonna adore her.

-Isaac said...

She is beautiful - such precious moments that i'm sure you'll never ever forget

Meggan said...

Jamie, I'm so excited for you guys. I'm reading this at work and trying not to cry before I go into a meeting! She's beautiful and so lucky. Meggan

Angela Morton said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute! Your story is so touching! To think that this poor little girl wouldn't have a chance in the world, but now, because of your unselfishness, she does. Congratulaions!

Kyle Soucy said...

Yah! Congratulations! How wonderful to finally reach the end of this long road. I can't wait for little Roger to meet his newest cousin!

Jalene said...

oh my gosh, Jamie!!! she is beautiful! i am so happy for you guys!

Shara said...

She is beautiful. Congrats!

Kaija said...

She is so beautifuL! So much emotion came over me as I read this! The orhanage she was at- Missionaries of Charity was established in the city I was born in- Calcutta, India. How cool that its now all over the world! I cannot wait to meet her! I Love that she clings to yoU! How special!!

Kim and Steve said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Cute clothes she is wearing. I'm guessing you brought those clothes for her?

Jessica S. said...

So wonderful. I love stacking cups too.

Jill Bruno said...

We just wanted to say congradulation!! we are so happy for you. We to are adopting form Rwanda. In the process of getting all our paperwork cirtified so we can put it together into the Dossiar. It is so exciting to read and see pictures of your daughter.

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Jmie I am blown away, she more beautiful than I could imagine. What a wonderful addition to your family. Bring on the PINK!!!!

Pecos Blue said...

What an amazing story. We are just looking into adopting right now and found your site. Very inspiring.