Thursday, March 18, 2010

Zoe Smiling

It took a couple of days for Zoe to hang around us before she smiled. And when she did smile it was because I was tickling her. However, the last two days she has been smiling at me without any tickles. Today she even smiled for the camera. Needless to say I was smiling big behind the camera. Doesn't she have the most beautiful smile? I love this little girl!!! How did I get so lucky to be her mommy?
Zoe loves bananas. She wants to eat one with every meal. We have a big stack of them and she is always wanting one. It is one of the few foods that she will eat. She hasn't learned to use her teeth yet, so she won't eat anything hard. Not even crackers or cookies. But she loves bananas.


Zoe is all ready for the day. This morning she grabbed her shoes wanted me to put them on and then went to the door ready to go out for the day. By the way, this was at about 6:30am this morning. Needless to say she had to wait for us to get ready!


Here is my little rock star. I took this a couple of days and I had to post it. She loves these sunglasses.

We are all doing well. Just waiting for her passport to be done. Josh and I got Zoe's cold, so we are all a little under the weather but we are all together and that's all that matters. We are doing a city tour today which I look forward to. Although I have seen a lot of the city driving from each spot to the next, I wanted to learn a little more about Kigali.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have loved coming here and getting your updates. Zoe seems to be getting happier and more confident by the day. It is such a wonderful thing to see.

I love you guys!

Jalene said...

oh my gosh. she is just so beautiful! i'm so happy for you guys. and i hope you get to come home real soon!

my4andnomore said...

She is such a little Princess. I can see why you would be all smiles. I am so excited for your family. Look forward to seeing more pics.

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

thee latest pictures are stunning, whaat a smile. Zoe lights up the room. I caan tell your getting your girl momy on with all the great oufits too. Love it!!!!

Abs said...

She is sooo cute. I want to meet her :D I bet your having a blast. Im so happy for you!! I hope to see you soon :)

Erin Carson said...

She is so cute! Super congrats... I hope we will be soon behind!